Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's over- for now.

It's going to take awhile for me to recover from 3,000 miles of Red Bull and bad road food. That's how many miles I've put on my little old Toyota pickup (the Sabbatmobile) in the couple weeks. But, all that time on the road gave me lots of time to think strategically about -lots of things, actually. But to the blog point: I've decided is to abandon my all out Burn Your Lawn project after all. I've to the conclusion that this isn't the time -and Bowling Green KY isn't the place- for me to make my stand for more ecologically sound suburban landscaping. I've not surrendered, but my resources are limited and I've decided that this one of those times when discretion is the better part of valor. And to be honest, my heart really isn't up for the fight, so I am making a tactical retreat. For now. 

                                            For Sale By Owner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment