Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YMAA Chapter 4: Xiou Hu's* Grand Adventure



* (In English, Xiou Hu would be "Little Tiger")

lazy day sun-day nobody up for the little house today sun's out nobody come 'cept now new guy nice guy nice gives me treats and scratches and he plays and I can BITE I can bite and chase and he doesn't yell or hit so I bite sometime he lets me and he gives me new bouncy ball funny ball run it down bring it back run it down bring it back HA funny bouncy ball but now we walk we like walks like walks really like walks with him he let's me go new places not smelly old road so we go I'll show the way but he goes down the hill down the hill OK OK lots of trees down the hill and SQUIRREL! SQUIRREL SQUIRREL HEY!, HEY! HEY! HEY!, BITE! HEY! UP IN TREE! SQUIRREL! SQUIRREL! HEY! HEY! HEY! dumb squirrel scaredy squirrel run up and away in trees dumb squirrels Ok Ok down hill down hill steep and sometimes he slips I NEVER slip I'm strong and fast and never slip so we keep going down and down and down till we come to water different water not the same as every day walk water cool here now and slippery and WHOA! WHOA! WHAT'S THAT BEAR? BEAR!
we follow bear not afraid I'll BITE bear and stupid slow bear but then he turns around and goes other way OK OK I'll lead that way very steep very slippery but I scratch and scratch and he pushes and I get out turn around BARK him out BARK BARK him out OK I barked him out now uphill uphill this way this way ok not this way but he gets wrong too sometimes I'll lead the way I can smell it's up -SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL HEY!, HEY! HEY! HEY!, BITE! HEY! UP IN TREE! SQUIRREL! QUIRREL! HEY! HEY! HEY! dumb squirrel scaredy squirrel run up and away in trees dumb squirrels I'll bite you better run- where did he? oh there he goes I run though run and go ahead follow me follow me- Ok not that way but he goes the wrong way too lot's of times then we come to the regular water this water everyday water then easy to go home this way this way home OK that way I'll go first I'll go this way ok too see! there's home up there
up there so we come home from long walk very long walk and he gives me treats and I'm smart I sit and stay and sit and stay and get treats new guy nice guy I like new nice guy go for more walks more long bear and squirrel walks. Dumb cat home sharp cat sharp cat nice sometimes then mean and sharp. Dumb cat.


But I'm not like dumb cat I'm a good dog that's what he says, all the time he says;"good dog" I'm a good dog I made us home safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment